Conversational marketing has skyrocketed into 2021 for good reason. Conversational marketing is a customer-aligned and dialogue-driven approach to marketing. It has become the go-to strategy for driving customer engagement, improving customer experience, and growing revenue.
At Invado Solutions, we use the Qualified platform. Qualified was created for Pardot and Salesforce customers by Pardot and Salesforce developers. This means the integration into the system is seamless and truly harnesses the power of all three platforms (Qualified, Pardot, and Salesforce).
Here’s why we love Qualified over other marketing automation platforms:
- Qualified Segments – website visitors are grouped by unique buying criteria
- Qualified Live View – a view into visitor website activity and digital body language
- Qualified Voice – integrated voice calls right on your website
- Qualified Pounce – proactive sales conversations
- Rated #1 on the Salesforce AppExchange
Conversational marketing is a great way to engage prospects and customers directly on your website, driving them to convert. But did you know you can take it a step further to target your top Accounts and customize marketing campaign experiences?
Watch the video below to learn more about how to utilize this dynamic duo and how to streamline your Account Based Experience (ABX) approach with Pardot and Qualified.
Check out Qualified for Pardot to learn more. Need help strategizing your demand generation channels with Pardot and Salesforce? Our Pardot and Salesforce consultants at Invado Solutions can help. Let’s Chat!